суббота, 29 июня 2013 г.



With your possessive smile u are always  killing me,

Well…cant u see the happiness in me?

Because of u I am in the days of youth again,

Again with a delicate-cherriesMay!



I am in the know I am killing u with my love:

For I ve been always asking f or some more,

And I ve been breaking through the hindrances to your core,

For heavens sake don’t be afraid of love;

Lets enter our spring once more,

My precious tender dove!



With your possessive smile u have brought an infatuation

And after so many years I am in a freak situation:

I am in l ove with u more than before,

So lets our wedding spring devour us once more.



Year, I know for sure u were not alone

And it has brought so much pain to me u know;

And there is a damage you n me must atone

For:all those damned years I was alone…



With your possessive eyes u are always killing me,

Darling, cant u see thehappiness in me?

Owing to u I am in the days of youth again,

Again with a delicate– cherry - orchardMay I am OK!

So don’t u ever dare, baby, go away!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий